Wednesday 19 March 2014

How to track passport after dispatch via Post

Passport Appointment

Q: The standing on the web site says that my passport has been “Delivered”. however I haven’t received it nevertheless. short date appointment What do I do?


A: Please contact the Passport Seva call center at 1800-258-1800 (Toll Free) or write to India through accessing the “Feedback/Grievance” link the on appointment of short date  Home Page.
Check Application Status

Q: If i do know that Post workplace is meant to deliver my passport? am i able to collect my passport in person from the Post Office?

A: The letter carrier can deliver your package at your home. to urge the document face to face , manage short date appointment take the approval from APO.

Q: Do i want to be in person gift to gather the passport from the letter carrier or any of my members of the family will collect it on my behalf?

A: Any friend of the human (who is in blood relation), will collect short dates the passport from the letter carrier by showing his/her positive identification. However, it might be judicious if you collect the passport in person short date appointment.
Short Date Appointment

Q: however do I collect my passport, that was sent to Maine by post, came back undelivered ?

A: The communicating authorities come back passports sent to the human by post once the receiver isn't obtainable at the given address. In such cases human has got to collect from workplace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment