Wednesday 19 March 2014

Passport Lost What should I do now ?

Appointment of Short date

Q: What do I do if I lose my passport?

A: Loss of passport got to be forthwith reportable to the nearest station house and to the Passport geographic point (PO) or Indian Mission, if abroad. you may apply for “Re-issue” t at your nearest PSK and submit the specified documents along with your form short date.


Q: I lost my passport recently. I’ve applied for a replica. i might prefer to perceive if the new passport will have identical vary as my recent , or appointment for short date a greenhorn number?

A: The new have a greenhorn vary, with a recent validity of 10 years.

Lost and Reissue of Passport

Q: I recently lost my valid passport, but haven't got the most points. will or not it's possible for the geographic point (PO) to trace the most points from your system and provides them to American state for filling my kind for a duplicate/new manage short date appointment ?

A: you want to travel to APO at your nearest PSK.



Q: What am i ready to do if I even have lost my passport appointment short date and wish to travel India urgently attributable to AN emergency like serious health problem or death among the family?

A: If you've got got lost your passport throughout motion, then you may come to India on the premise of “Emergency Certificate”. Appointment  Short appointment provision of  Emergency Certificate, you want to contact Tatkaal the appointment  of that country.

Passport Lost call us and get passport appointment

Q: what is the procedure to use for duplicate passport simply just in case of lost or broken?

A: To use for a replica simply just in case of lost or broken passport, you've got ought to use for a “Re-issue” .


Q: i am AN Indian living in European nation. I lost my Indian passport but I don’t have photocopy of identical. What got to I do?

A: Photocopy of the recent is not a mandatory document to be submitted simply just in case of lost/damaged/stolen. It got to be created, if it's on the market. but you will got to prove, the previous details like vary, Date of issue, Date of termination and Place of issue, whereas filling thekind. If you're doing not have that data, then contact the many mission/post of that country.


Q: simply just in case of lost/damaged passport we've an inclination to cannot apply beneath the Tatkaal theme, but in line with the fee list, among the Tatkaal theme for such cases, additional Tatkaal fee of Rs.1500 is being charged Please clarify.
FAQ on Passport Lost

A: Tatkaal are granted only once APOs/RPOs approval.


Q: I even have lost my passport and wish to use for re-issue. I don’t bear in mind my  vary. What got to I do manage a short date appointment.


A: Please meet the APO at your nearest PSK.

0 comments:

Post a Comment