Friday 2 May 2014

My Passport and its online Appointment booking Experience


My passport appointement schedule and its appointment experience being failed in my first attempt, sadly I applied for re-issue, you must be thinking why I am sad??, before applying for it I was facing reviews about the manage passport appointment related issues which people are facing for a long time.near dates and add my husband name, there was no other option left for me. Then all of a sudden, I came to know about Pune psk where,
My Passport and its online Appointment booking
 I short dates came to know that the application procedure has become easy and simple , here everything is mentioned in every detail how I finally got my passport seva appointment in my hands. Firstly on 26/09/2010, I applied online through this known website http://passportindia.gov.in there, I filled my form and submitted it and scanned and uploaded four important documents (because only four documents short dates you can upload for one application and the size of each document must be 1mb). In the process of changing my surname, due to marriage and also,
Manage Passport Appointment
 I had some issue with my old book passport appointment, as it had been issued in some other place, so I provided. (A) address proof : one year bank statement and a letter from the bank manager (b) old getting passport appointment copy : the front two pages and the back two pages with the ECNR page (as my old manage passport appointment had the ECNR page) (c) husband's passport appointment copy: same as above (d) marriage certificate. In the next procedure, I set an online passport appointment booking (important : from august the rule has been changed and now only online appointment are accepted in psk no one can just walk in without any prior appointment) to go to short dates psk, my time was from 9.00 to 9.45 am session on 12.10.2010, I actually near dates went there before my scheduled time, just to avoid queue but I got surprised, there was none at psk till 8.00am, anyways around 8.45am, I got my token from the desk after tatkaal date showing them my appointment paper. Well there were two persons sitting near the gate. After entering the psk centre they were checking whether everyone had tatkaal date the proper document or not short dates and then the
Tatkaal and Short Date Passport Appointment
next step: I went to a counter then i showed them my token they asked few document and then instructed me to go inside, there were guards who were checking and told me sign on it and then they allowed me to go inside. There was waiting room near dates with a display screen, showing there the token number and the respective counter where we have to go when our token number will come ,as it was the very first session of the day (around 9.05am) there was no crowd. As I was directly asked to go, the counter number a12 where a TCS, filled my form and even checked my document and they took a snap for tatkaal passport appointment (now a days with advanced technology you don’t have to carry not able to get passport appointment size photos with you) next, they took my finger print, it took at least 15 minutes. As the person was scanning every document and then near dates he made a file of it and asked me for payment which I paid one thousand rupees, in cash and was given an acknowledgment. Next with my file I went towards counter B where the verification officer was verifying document as there were only two VO counters open, I had to wait for few minutes. It took only two minutes as he went through my marriage certificate and told me that your police verification will occur within 10days, if you are in hurry, you can directly go to police station with your file after 3 working days of submission. Now, there I got a little crowd for counter number C (grading officer counter) only counter c was open there, after 15 minutes my token number was called, they took my file and cancelled my old how to get passport appointment and returned it to me, with the receipt of my tatkaal date application where the person was giving the acknowledgment letter I collected it and came out at 9.45, I got surprised, as there was no pre police verification required , short dates for my case, that means I am going to get directly my passport appointment Now my heart starts beating like a drum well, I checked the website, when I see the status, it was written there I would receive mail/sms once the passport appointment online is send off I called the psk customer care. On 18/10/2010 about the status of my tatkaal passport appointment and also about the delay of the Pune tatkaal passport appointment (it was mentioned in the website that the post police verification will occur after 3rd working days of the submission of the manage passport appointment which I should have receive it on 18/10/2010. As I know it could take months I was nervous too. I was asked to wait; I kept on calling the customer care and mentioned them about my urgency of getting passport appointment on time. After that I registered a complain regarding delay. I was losing all hope every day regarding this that whether I’ll get it on time or not within short dates a month... But on 28/10/2010, at 6.00 gm I received an sms and mail there my number and speed post number was given tatkaal date through which my passport has been sent and the next day around 3.00pm on 29.10.2010 I got my passport in my hand, now I strongly believe all's well that ends well...cheers to Bangalore psk system ...Hope, my story would inspire you or hope you'll get some help from it, feel free to post your experiences, regarding application.

As, after marriage it was so important for me to change my surname
online Appointment booking

0 comments:

Post a Comment